I cannot believe how quickly this last month has passed. Caleb is getting cuter by the day. His little cheeks and thighs are getting some chub on them and he doesn't seem quite as fragile which is a good thing. He had his one month appointment today and he is at 10 pounds which put him about 55 percentile for weight and 22 1/2 in length which is the 75th percentile. The kids still adore him and fight over who gets to hold him.
Caleb is super snuggly and doesn't like to be alone so he gets held a lot and I get very little done. It is only for such a short time that he will be this way so I am trying to enjoy every minute of it.
We spent Memorial day sleeping in. It is a good thing it doesn't happen to often. I figured the kids are perfectly capable of pouring a bowl of cereal or toasting a bagel so they'd be fine. I came downstairs to find that the kids had had ice cream sandwiches, pretzels, along with who knows what else for breakfast. Aw well, one day won't kill them right?
I have updated one month old pictures that I will post soon. Mike has the computer my memory card goes into so I have to wait til he brings it home. Check back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment