I talked last time about the grandparents coming in for Caleb's baby blessing but I didn't post the pictures from it. Is that any indication of how tired I am? So, here they are from his blessing on June 7th.
Caleb's appointment on Monday went well (yes it took me nearly a week to write about it). He came in at a whopping 13 1/2 pounds which put him in the 90th percentile so he is right on track to hit 20 pounds by the time he turns 6 months old like all the other kids. Poor little guy had to get shots. Ian sat by watching and got a little teary eyed. He has so much compassion for everyone with all that he has been through. He did inform me later though that Caleb wasn't brave because he cried when he got his shots.
Ian has a LP on Tuesday. He seems as though he is coming down with a cold so I don't know if he will be able to get his chemo or not. The last time we were there, he was right on the border of an acceptable ANC range so he may have plummeted with this cold and we will be back in quarantine mode. I really hope not but I'll find out for sure in two days. I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment