Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Day 9
Ian is still being a trooper despite everything. He wants to be happy and normal and he does the best he can without sitting around feeling sorry for himself. He went outside and rode his bike for about 5 minutes until he got too tired. Then we actually finished the Lego Star Wars game we have been working on the past few months. His appetite has starting picking up from the steroids (as they said it would). Ian is starting to look different, even to me. His new haircut is part of it, but his cheeks and tummy are starting to puff out as well. He feels like he's gained 10 pounds since yesterday. He likes to be carried alot because he is sore and when it gets close to bedtime, he is too tired to walk up the stairs so I am going to get some buff arms. I noticed he seemed really tired today, more than yesterday, so I don't know if it is going to continue this way, or if he didn't sleep well last night. I guess time will tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am happy that Ian is home. It is nice to be home with more space, a routine and familiar things. His buzz looks cute. :) You guys are still in our prayers. Thanks for the updates.
Post a Comment