Lauryn and Emma have been at their Nana's house all week. Surprisingly, I have had less time to write and fill you in because I spend a majority of my time entertaining Ian. He has been so bored without his sisters here! Neither of us have really known what to do with ourselves. He keeps telling me to "Go to the airport and pick them up." They'll probably come home and it will only take a few hours before he's saying "Send them back."
Ian's schedule was a little different this week because his Dr. was out of town last Thursday. He had chemo on Monday- which went well. He is getting more and more used to it. I definitely wouldn't say he is begging to go, but he isn't hysterical either. We had a follow visit yesterday for some blood work and a follow up with the neurologist. The neurologist is starting to wean him off the anti-seizure medicine. I haven't heard anything back yet on the blood work, but they are making sure his levels are ok with the blood thinners he is on. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there,
I have something I would like to send to Ian. I know Sarah at Etsy who first told me of Ian and his situation. My blog http://www.boogerelli.blogspot.com has him featured under Booger Care if that is okay! I want to send him the doll in the picture there :)
I will keep him in my prayers! He sure is a special kid and if there is anything I can do to help please let me know! Thanks.
Post a Comment