I am kind of nervous. I just found out Lauryn has strep throat. She has had a fever or 101.5 and that is the magic number that gives Ian a guaranteed hospital stay. I really hope Ian doesn't pick it up. His counts are kind of low right now so his immunity isn't the best. The thing that might be going for him though is he gets an antibiotic every MTW so maybe that will keep it at bay. Pray he doesn't get it!
I forgot to write this in my earlier posts so I'll include it now. It was really cool at Ian's last appointment because we saw a little boy who was probably 8 having a party. He was celebrating because it was his last time at the hospital; he had done his 3 years of treatment and was cured! I loved seeing that. There is a light at the end of this tunnel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment