I am not one who likes a big deal or a fuss made over things, especially when it centers around me. For example, the day I got married was so embarrassing for me. I hated all the attention and about died when I had to kiss Mike in front of everyone at the wedding.
With that said, I have been keeping a secret for quite some time now. This will probably explain a lot for those of you who have noticed I am more flakey and appear to be eating too many cheetos. I didn't want the fuss and I also knew that while many would be thrilled, others would think that we are CRAZY. However, I cannot keep quiet on this matter much longer for it is starting to become obvious. Most of you will be surprised to hear that Ian will be getting a new baby brother in May. Yes, it was planned and yes we know what we are doing. Ian is doing very well with his treatment and we are in a place where we can physically and mentally handle this. I feel great and the kids are SOOOO excited. They keep telling me that they wish it was May already. We had the ultrasound today and the baby boy looks healthy.
The first my own family heard of this news was today. They are excited but can't believe I waited so long to break the news. At least it will go faster for all of you now.
Ian said he can't wait to teach the baby how to play Lego Star Wars and is more than willing to share his room. I am sure he will try to put a lightsaber in his hand the second he comes home from the hospital.
We are trying to decide on names. Any suggestions? I am kind of thinking about Edward or Jacob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How you are not showing this far along is amazing! We are so happy for you all!!
Edward for sure. Congrats! This is Stacy Stevens by the way.
Congratulations!!!!Are you serious about the Edward or Jacob thing? Because I would think Mike would veto that (my hubby would for sure!!) Is Mike a twilight fan? If you are serious, I am on team Jacob. Edward bugs.
even though you are not showing (seriously, you aren't!), you have my permission to break out the maternity clothes! what a relief it is to get into those wonderful stretchy waistbands!!! congrats again! i am sooo happy for you guys.
Good thing it wasn't a girl--I don't know if I could keep a straight face calling her RENESMEE.
AWESOME, incredible, fabulous news! I'm so excited for you guys!
Edward...Jacob...? Someone has been reading Twilight.
:-)
That is AWESOME news! I love how you prefaced it and then explained it.."yes, we planned it..." Why don't you let Ian pick his brothers name? That's why my sisters little boy is Roman William. The two older boys wanted to name him "Little Bill". Of course, she took some license and stretched it to William...creative control or something...
Congratulations! I am sure that Ian is excited!
Post a Comment