cutest blog on the block

Monday, August 25, 2008

Entry 48

We continue to be in a semi-quarantined state. We do have to let the girls go to school, but they have to wash their hands the second the come home and we just hope for the best. Ian and I don't go anywhere, no one comes over (unless they are willing to hang out on the deck), and when he has his Dr. appointments, he has to wear a mask.

Last night, we were eating dinner out on the deck. Our little neighbor kids were out in their backyard playing. Ian was super excited to see someone other than our family so he kept yelling "Hi....hi....hi...hi" after about 30 times the little neighbor kids said, "Will you stop saying hi?" Ian stopped for about 5 seconds and then I hear him say, "Hola......hola.....hola...." It was hilarious. He found a way to keep doing what he wanted while honoring their request to not say "Hi". He is too smart for his own good.

We have an appt tomorrow-another bright and early one. Hopefully Ian's counts will be up so he can get his treatment. It is kind of a weird thing to wish for I know, but the sooner he can get through this last month of treatments and the intense chemo stuff, the sooner we can go into maintenance therapy and then things will be pretty simple. I'll let you know what happens....

No comments: