Ok, so it's been a crazy day, hence the 2 posts. We just can't seem to stay away from the hospital. Ian was unable to walk and it was mainly due to his left leg. He couldn't even really stand putting any weight on it. The fear there was that he might have a clot in his leg. He also has a cough that keeps getting worse and they wanted to make sure that it wasn't bronchitis or pnemonia. I am happy to say after spending nearly the whole day at the hospital and getting several x-rays and ultrasounds, everything came back negative.
I thought this was sweet so I'll share it. Last night, Ian was extremely tired and unable to walk so we put him to bed. Lauryn said something that hurt Emma's feelings and Emma, being extremely tired and prone to drama anyway, began crying hysterically. We tried for several minutes to calm her down and to try to get the girls to resolve their issue. The next thing we know, we hear this little voice saying,"What happened?" Ian was so worried about her, that he had literally crawled to her room to see if she was ok. We picked him up and after he gave them hugs, they were instantally better. They were touched that he would go through all that effort even when he wasn't feeling well to come in and check on them. Sweet little guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Crabtree family! Just sending you a quick note to let you know we are thinking of you. It sounds like you are hanging in there and learning a lot.
We love you!
Holly and Dave Platt
Hi, I am a friend of Anne Hagberg and saw Ians story on her blog. I have been keeping little Ian in my prayers. What an amazing strong little boy he is. My brother-in-law (16 years old) has been through Chemo twice and a stem cell transplant from ewings sarcoma. So I have a special place in my heart for children going through this kind of treatment. I just wanted to let you know I read your blog and keep your whole family in my prayers.
Post a Comment